Support is a top priority for us and, to serve our customers better, we are delighted to announce our recent investment into a new helpdesk system at our Datacentreplus headquarters in Manchester. This represents yet another investment and will enable us to provide class-leading customer service and support to our customers.
The Helpdesk system now integrates directly into our main customer and billing systems, making it easier for account and billing management. As we provide a number of different services, from dedicated servers to backup solutions, we needed a flexible system to be able to map appropriate SLAs against a service.
The new system is based on Freshdesk and gives us the ability to:
- Respond faster to customers who need support;
- Provides an overview of all current support activities for managers;
- Gives customers a real-time view of their ticket status;
- Enables support staff to check customer credentials quickly;
- Ability for automatic escalation if our SLA is not met through alerts.
Operations Manager, Syed Ali commenting on the investment says:
“It is an exciting time for the technology sector and the team at Datacentreplus. We are continuing to invest in better customer facilities and support which will see us provide the highest possible customer service to our customers well into the future”.
If you would like any more information on customer facilities or their services please pick up the phone and give them a call on 0161 464 6101.